Mark has worked in the sports industry for over 15 years now coming from working with Dublin Gaa as a football development officer.
Mark is currently working as a Sports Co-Ordintor In the City of Dublin.
He has been training for many years and has also raced many times for the Irish Triathlon age group Team, Mark has competed at the top level around the World if it’s not Ironman to Triathlon or Marathons he is a Fitness junky that’s why we nickname him THE MACHINE.
Mark has completed:
- 96 Marathons including the world major series.
- 7 ironman medals and completed too many to name Triathlon’s and represented Ireland in the European duathlon championships.
- Climbed every mountain in Ireland within 7 days for charity and Pushed team James in his wheelchair in two Dublin city marathons, to date Mark has helped to raised over €161,000 for charities!
Top level Qualifications:
- He is ITEC qualified in Personal Training, Gym Instruction and Studio and Indoor Cycling.
- He has a level 6 qualification in advanced nutrition He has also completed individual courses in suspension training, kettlebells and strength & conditioning.
- Mark is a Master trainer and tutor with Trigger point and letsbands and now is the Master trainer for Ireland for T30 Fitness (Fatburn extreme & Gamefit).
He thrives on learning and improving his knowledge and ability in the fitness industry and loves to help his clients achieve their goals. Mark is the man behind the book Look beyond the scales
Mark is extremely enthusiastic & motivational and if the rhythm doesn’t get you…